To print on both sides of a page using a PC, please follow these steps:
- Open the printer driver.
- Choose the BASIC tab.
- Check REVERSE ORDER.
- Choose the ADVANCED tab.
- Click OTHER PRINT OPTIONS.
- Choose PRINT ORDER.
- Check PRINT ODD PAGES.
- Click OK. – Your Brother machine will print all of the odd-numbered pages.
- 1 How do I set up two-sided printing?
- 2 Why is there no option to print double sided?
- 3 What allows you to print on both sides of the printer?
- 4 How do I print double sided on my Brother MFC l2710dw?
- 5 How do I print double sided from a PDF?
- 6 How do I enable duplex printing in Windows 10?
- 7 How do I print double sided from my iPhone?
- 8 What is the difference between duplex printing and double sided printing?
- 9 How do you flip a paper double sided?
How do I set up two-sided printing?
Set your computer to default “double-side” with the following seven steps or watch the helpful video.
- Start menu > “Control Panel”
- Choose “Printers and Faxes”
- Right click your primary printer.
- Choose “Printing Preferences”
- Choose “Finishing” tab.
- Check “Print on both sides”
- Click “Apply” to set as the default.
Why is there no option to print double sided?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
What allows you to print on both sides of the printer?
Printing on both sides of paper is called duplex printing. Most printers offer the option of automatically printing on both sides of a sheet of paper (automatic duplex printing). Other printers provide instructions so that you can manually reinsert pages to print the second side (manual duplex printing).
How do I print double sided on my Brother MFC l2710dw?
For automatic 2-sided printing, do the following:
- Click the application pop-up menu, and then select Layout. The Layout setting options appear.
- Select the Short-Edge binding or Long-Edge binding option for the Two-Sided print setting.
- Change other printer settings, if needed.
- Click Print.
How do I print double sided from a PDF?
To set PDF printing to double sided in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, follow these steps:
- Open the document;
- Go to File > Print (or press Ctrl + P);
- Select the necessary printer;
- Check the box next to Print on both sides of paper and select Flip on long edge or Flip on short edge (see illustration above);
How do I enable duplex printing in Windows 10?
From the Windows menu, open the Control Panel.
- Look for Hardware and Sound. Click on View Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer and right-click on it.
- Choose Printer Properties (note that this is different from simply Properties).
- Find the check box that says Automatic Duplexing unit.
How do I print double sided from my iPhone?
How to Print Double-Sided on iPhone
- Open the file, document, image, or email you wish to print.
- Select “Share,” then “Print.” If the print option isn’t available, on the bottom row of icons swipe right to left for more options.
- From the “Printer Options” screen select “Select Printer.”
- Select a printer.
What is the difference between duplex printing and double sided printing?
With a single-engine duplexer, each page of your print job prints on one side first and then flips over and prints on the other side. A double-engine duplexer means that both sides of the media are printed simultaneously.
How do you flip a paper double sided?
To print on the second side, put the paper face down, with the leading edge (top) of the paper in first. If letterhead paper is used, put it in with the heading face down and in first. To print on the second side, put the heading face up and in first.