WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- 1 Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
- 2 How do I get my printer to recognize my Wi-Fi?
- 3 How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my wireless network?
- 4 How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my phone?
- 5 Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
- 6 Why is my wireless printer not connecting to WIFI?
- 7 Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
- 8 How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- 9 How do I connect my Canon Pixma g2010 printer to WiFi?
- 10 What is Pixma Cloud Link?
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
The Canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issues can occur due to several reasons. To fix the problem, try to update the printer driver. If the issue persists, check for network issues, or as a last resort, try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and drivers.
How do I get my printer to recognize my Wi-Fi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my wireless network?
Connecting your Canon printer to your Wifi should be as easy as pie once you follow these steps:
- Press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Press the Settings button.
- Press the arrrow button until you see LAN Settings, press OK.
- Press the arrrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup, press OK.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my phone?
Open the Canon print app. On the main screen, tap the ADD PRINTER icon, tap REGISTER PRINTER then tap PRINTER SETUP. Tap CONNECT VIA WIRELESS ROUTER. Select the access point or wireless network name you would like to use.
Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
Router Issues If the printer is wireless, the router’s built-in firewall may be blocking the printer’s IP address as an unrecognized device; you may need to temporarily disable the firewall in order to register or add the address to the router’s trusted device list, also known as a whitelist.
Why is my wireless printer not connecting to WIFI?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
Run the printer troubleshooter. If your computer can’t detect your wireless printer, you can also try to fix the problem by running the built-in printer troubleshooter. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooter >run the printer troubleshooter.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
How do I connect my Canon Pixma g2010 printer to WiFi?
Screens displayed may vary depending on your smartphone.
- Check that printer is turned on.
- Start application.
- If following screen appears, tap Yes, and then follow on-screen instructions to connect printer to network.
- Tap (Register Printer) at upper left of screen.
- Tap printer name that appears.
What is Pixma Cloud Link?
PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link* enables you to access and print your photos and documents directly from a variety of photo sharing, social networking and Cloud storage sites, such as Facebook™, Instagram™, Google Drive™ and OneDrive™, without the use of a computer.