- Select Start.
- Type Command.
- Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator“.
- Type net stop spooler then press “Enter“.
- Type del %systemroot%System32spoolprinters* /Q then press “Enter“.
- Type net start spooler then press “Enter“.
- The print queue on your Windows should now be cleared.
- 1 How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue Windows 7?
- 2 How do I clear my printer queue?
- 3 How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
- 4 How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
- 5 Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
- 6 Why does it keep saying my Printer is busy?
- 7 How do I manage Printer queue?
- 8 How do I cancel a print job?
- 9 How do I clear the print queue on my Epson printer?
How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue Windows 7?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters ” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
How do I clear my printer queue?
To remove a printer or queue from a Windows 10 computer:
- Click “Window” icon then “Settings”. When the window appears, select “Devices”.
- From the list of Printers & scanners click on a printer you want to remove.
- three buttons will appear in a grey box under the printer. Click the “Remove device” button.
How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
When you can’t remove a print job from the printing queue window by right-clicking the stuck job and clicking Cancel, you can try restarting your PC. This will sometimes remove offending items from the queue.
How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
The following steps are to ensure that any corrupted jobs can be cleared to resolve printing and print job related issues.
- Press on the Start Menu at the bottom left.
- Open the Printer Settings Window.
- Select the printer and click on open queue.
- Right click on the job that is stuck and select Delete Job.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
Print jobs can be stuck in queue due to an outdated printer driver. If you recently installed a Windows update, it is best that you check for available device driver updates too.
Why does it keep saying my Printer is busy?
There can be a variety of reasons triggering this particular error – multiple print jobs, a defective Print Spooler, a virus infection, or even hardware failure.
How do I manage Printer queue?
You can manage printer queues in the Queue pane of the Print Manager window or from the application’s Printer menu. The Queue pane shows the type, name, and current status of each printer queue. The default printer queue is marked, if the queue is in the currently-selected group.
How do I cancel a print job?
Learn how to cancel print jobs in Android. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification area. Select the print job you want to cancel. Tap Cancel to cancel the print job.
How do I clear the print queue on my Epson printer?
Select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your product name, select See what’s printing, and select your product name again, if necessary. Right-click the stalled print job, click Cancel, and click Yes.